Del Bates is an author, speaker, and an enthusiastic encouragement to many. She has been on leadership with Aglow International for numerous years. Her hope is to see the lost saved and healed through those meetings. She has self-published two books and has numerous stories in various publications. Crosslink publishers released her latest book on Spiritual Warfare, “Walking In A Minefield” in June 2021.
Del and her husband have the joy of being snowbirds between Florida and Michigan. Michigan is her heart-felt home where she spends quality time with her three-grown children, their families and finds plenty of time to spoil her five grandkids.
Her heart’s desire is to further the Kingdom of God through her Pen-4-the Lord and her gift of prophecy where she loves to equip others through words of wisdom from above.
You can learn more about Del Bates and her work at www.Delbates.com.
TOPICS OF CONVERSATION
- The inspiration behind Walking in a Minefield
- What is spiritual warfare?
- 14 areas and action needed to fight the spiritual warfare we face daily
- How to recognize the bombs before they go off
WALKING IN A MINEFIELD
Daily the war rages on.
We are in a battle like never before. But the most significant battle you face is for your soul.
Within the pages of WALKING IN A MINEFIELD, learn to identify the bombs raging around you and how to disarm them before they explode.
• Discover Satan's tactics.
• Learn how to pray amid each battle.
• Know how to use your God-given weapons.
• Understand the General of Intercession― the Holy Spirit
• Claim your authority.
In this non-fiction scripture-based book along with true-to-life stories, you will see spiritual warfare in action resulting in battles won in the Spiritual realm.