Britta Stromeyer Esmail is a writer and a mom passionate about raising resilient girls to find their own voice. The mother of two girls lives in Northern California. When she is not writing, she enjoys spending time with her family, horseback riding and reading with her daughters Maya and Anya.
To learn more about Britta Stromeyer Esmail and her book, “Raina’s (Un)happy Birthday, visit www.rainasunhappybirthday.com.
Topics of Conversation:
- Writing to show kids they have a voice
- Relatable Characters
- Working with an illustrator
- About the publishing journey
- Writing and upcoming projects
- Advice for emerging picture book authors