May 15th, 2020
Dr. Iyabo Ojikutu is a board-certified pediatrician and fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics. She received her medical degree at the College of Medicine, University of Lagos, Nigeria. She has been practicing medicine since she was 22 years old, and currently owns, and runs her practice in Atlanta, Georgia, where she lives with her two daughters. Permanent Happiness is her first book. Her writing began in December 2015, after her dear father passed.
For more information on Dr. Iyabo and her book visit her website at www.driyabo.com.
Topics of conversation:
- Her inspiration to start writing
- Pediatrics as a career
- Finding balance in a busy world
- Learning about life from living in 3 different continents
- United Nations SDG Media Zone event
- Her writing process and publishing experience