Susan Braudy is the bestselling author of six books. Her writing has also appeared in The New York Times, The Atlantic, Ms. Magazine, New York Magazine, Jezebel, The Week, and the New Journal at Yale. The Men’s Issue she created and edited for Ms. Magazine was the highest selling in the magazine’s history. She’s a recipient of the Dick Goldensohn Fund Award for investigative reporting and was a judge for the J. Anthony Lukas Prize at Columbia University. Alfred A. Knopf nominated her last book for the Pulitzer Prize. Her blogs are Writers Celebrate Writers and Manhattan Voyeur.
For more information on Susan Braudy and her book – visit her website at www.susanbraudy.com.
Topics of Conversation
- A young woman’s sexual awakening.
- America’s infatuation with the Kennedy’s
- Researching historical figures
- The power of language
- Susan’s current project – a mystery/thriller based on a true story!
- Advice for emerging authors