BRITT EAST is an author and speaker who uses his experience, strength, and hope to challenge and inspire change-oriented gay men to get down to the business of improving their lives. With over two decades of personal growth and development experience in a variety of modalities, such as the 12 Steps, Nonviolent Communication, yoga, meditation, talk therapy, and the Hoffman Process, Britt is committed to building a personal practice of self-discovery that he can then share with gay men everywhere. He lives in Seattle with his husband and their crazy dog.
Topics of Conversation
- Using his experiences to establish a platform to help others
- Britt's personal experience growing up gay in the South
- Using "A Gay Man's Guide to Life" for personal transformation
- Coming from a place of service for personal growth
- Realizing your full potential
- and more...
A GAY MAN'S GUIDE TO LIFE presents an approachable, no-nonsense path for gay men, to set down the excuses and get to the business of improving their lives. No new-age mumbo jumbo or wishy washy self-help jargon. Just real work focused on real results to unleash our true selves and unlock our best lives.
CONNECT WITH BRITT EAST!
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.