BRITT EAST is an author and speaker who uses his experience, strength, and hope to challenge and inspire change-oriented gay men to get down to the business of improving their lives. With over two decades of personal growth and development experience in a variety of modalities, such as the 12 Steps, Nonviolent Communication, yoga, meditation, talk therapy, and the Hoffman Process, Britt is committed to building a personal practice of self-discovery that he can then share with gay men everywhere. He lives in Seattle with his husband and their crazy dog.
Topics of Conversation
- Using his experiences to establish a platform to help others
- Britt's personal experience growing up gay in the South
- Using "A Gay Man's Guide to Life" for personal transformation
- Coming from a place of service for personal growth
- Realizing your full potential
- and more...
A GAY MAN'S GUIDE TO LIFE presents an approachable, no-nonsense path for gay men, to set down the excuses and get to the business of improving their lives. No new-age mumbo jumbo or wishy washy self-help jargon. Just real work focused on real results to unleash our true selves and unlock our best lives.
CONNECT WITH BRITT EAST!