Interview Request Guidelines
Please read these guidelines completely before requesting an interview. Then use the link below to go to the submissions form.
- Interviews will run between 25 and 35 minutes.
- The live interview will be posted on your author page on Inside Scoop Live. You are encouraged to link to your author page from your website. Downloadable mp3 will be available as well as automatic stream when the visitor goes to your page.
- You may download the mp3 and use it for your marketing venues.
- Your interview will also be broadcast on www.blogtalkradio.com. And, we post the interview on iTunes and the podcasts are syndicated through RSS feed on over 30 podcast directories.
- Inside Scoop Live will provide an author page which will include a synopsis of the book, bio and photo of the author, purchase link, and author website address as well as the live interview.
- All interviews are pre-recorded. The interviews are mixed by our engineer for voice balances, elimination of pauses, and we will add a musical intro. If you request extra editing, e.g. removal of segments that you think you shouldn't have said, etc. there will be an extra charge of $75.00.
- All interviews are featured on Inside Scoop Live www.insidescooplive.com, Reader Views www.readerview.com and syndicated Blogging Authors www.bloggingauthors.com
- After completing the submission form we will contact you to set a date and time for your interview. We will also require an author bio, a synopsis of the book, talking points, and a jpeg or gif headshot of the author. Photo must be sizeable to 100 px.
- If you are wondering why we charge and many others don't...well, it's because we record the interview and have a paid engineer take out the bloopers, balance the voices, remove most of the ummmms, and make it professional. After all, if you are going to use the interview as a marketing venue it better be top-notch and we are here to provide it for you.
- Fee: $135.00 Please pay the fee after submitting the form.
Go to the submissions form.